Toto, The road goes on




Not by way of an apology
For the things that I have done
Do I set my boat upon the sea

So like thunder I am breaking free
In the landscape of the heart
It's hard to tell what's really taken me

Now I see it all through different eyes
This emotion can't be wrong
Past the mountains under empy skies
And the road goes on and on...

I've been living through this poetry
Tangled words and worn out prose
Love is needing, love is bleeding me

Now I see it all through different eyes
This emotion can't be wrong
Past the mountains under empty skies
And the road goes on...

[Instrumental brake]

Now I see it all through different eyes
This emotion can't be wrong
Past the mountains under empty skies
And the road goes on...

Now I see it all through different eyes
Where I'm going, where I've gone
All I know - I'm still surprised
That the road goes on and

Commenti

Post popolari in questo blog

Insegnare a insegnare a scrivere prompt: una risposta ad un post di Matteo Zenoni

La sessualità nell'antichità

Il commento alle tracce della prima prova, Esame di maturità 2026